FREE COMMUNITY MEALS WORKSHOP
FOR VOLUNTEERS, TRAINERS/FACILITATORS IN NORTH EDINBURGH
• Are you running or want to run A COMMUNITY MEAL OR A COMMUNITY FOOD EVENT?
• Would you like to increase/learn new skills and techniques on how to plan and organise a community meal event?
This 5 hour free workshop that includes:
• Tools and techniques on how to plan and organise community meal events.
• Scaling recipes, ingredients and catering quantities.
• Doing your shopping list and sourcing your ingredients.
• Equipment, venue and service.
On Tuesday 19th March 2019 (9.30-2.30)
at Pilton Community Health Project
73, Boswall Parkway, EH5 2PW
The main aim of these cooking demonstrations with a professional chef is to support local facilitators/volunteers to plan and deliver community meals and/or community food events, to learn and share tips and ideas and how to incorporate them in the work they are already doing or planning to do.
• Spaces will be limited and free to people living, volunteering and/or working in North Edinburgh.
• You only need to bring a recipe/menu idea you have used or would like to use.
• Free lunch will be provided on the day.
If you are interested in attending this training, please phone 0131 551 1671 or e-mail Memes firstname.lastname@example.org