The Social Group would like to thank all those who contributed to the wonderful success of Saturday’s Daffodil Tea. £1,023 was raised!
Special thanks to those members of our congregation and friends who really stepped up to the plate and produced some fantastic home baking and making (as always).
We are sure you will agree the waiting staff could give the most popular restaurants and tea houses in Edinburgh a run for their money. And we can’t forget our catering team. As usual, they have provided a lovely mix of sandwiches and there is something for everyone.
Thanks also to the following for donations:
- Morrisons Ferry Road – 6 bottles of prosecco
- Morrisons Granton – 6 bottles of prosecco
- Sainsbury’s – bread and sandwich fillings
- Waitrose – shortbread, chocolates, prosecco & wine
- Charlie Miller – cut and blow dry
- Urban village spa – spa day for two
- Celebration cake- Wilma brown
- Handbag with toiletries – Morag Gardiner
- Gin – Pauline Smith
- Malt whisky – Lyndsay Gentles
….and many individuals who donated bottles, biscuits, chocolates, etc.