The Social Group would like to thank all those who contributed to the wonderful success of yesterday’s Daffodil Tea. £1,100 was raised for the Eilleen McAllum Trust for Deuchene’s Muscular dystrophy.
Special thanks to those members of our congregation and friends who have really stepped up to the plate and produced some fantastic home baking and making (as always).
We are sure you will agree the waiting staff could give the most popular restaurants and tea houses in Edinburgh a run for their money. And we can’t forget our catering team. As usual, they have provided a lovely mix of sandwiches and there is something for everyone.
We would also like to thank Morrisons at Ferry Road and Granton Road who donated and subsidised the Proscecco. And a big thank you to Sainsburys for supplying the bread and sandwich fillings.
- We had a lovely selection of prizes in our raffle, some of which were donated by local companies and some have been purchased using the proceeds from our social evenings throughout the year.
- Spa Day for 2 – Kindly donated by Urban Village Hotel, Crewe Toll
- Marks & Spencer Food Hamper – Purchased from our social event proceeds
- Bottle of Malt Whisky – Purchased from our social event proceeds
- Shortbread/Jam Hamper & £20 voucher – Kindly donated by Lakeland
- Manicure – Kindly donated by Gillian Thomson
- Bottle of Prosecco – Shirley Beasley
- L’occitane Toiletries – Kindly donated by Morag Gardner(Olive’s daughter)
- Terry’s All Gold Chocolates – Kindly Donated by Waitrose
- Bottle of Black Bottle whisky – kindly donated by Elizabeth & Chris Hansen