These take place in the main church, and films are shown on the big screen. Film Nights are open to all, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult over 18. We really encourage families to come out to this together – a family trip to the movies could cost over £20 so this free event is a great way of getting a family night out on a budget, and meeting other families.
[ai1ec tag_name=”familyfilm” view=”agenda” events_limit=”3″]
We want to ensure that everyone has a chance to enjoy the movie, safely and in a nice environment, so we have a few very simple “rules”.
- Adults are asked to sign in with their name and a list of children that they are responsible for
- Maximum number of children under 18 with each adult is 4
- Sorry – we can’t accept any children that are unaccompanied
- We hope that you have fun, but please respect the church sanctuary and make sure that any litter is popped into the bins provided
- Try to keep moving around to a minimum – really just for visits to the toilet
- Toilets are located at the back of the church – one person at a time please