Fresh Start Pantry now has a volunteer collections driver who is willing to come and collect any food donations that may have been collected for Fresh Start Pantry.
She volunteers on Fridays, but can be available on other days during the week.
If you have food that needs to be collected, please email or call me on 07763543817 and I can organise a convenient time for her to come and collect any food donations you may have for Fresh Start. I’m afraid she cannot do any other collections, only food items.
For all other donations, the usual system applies – please call the Fresh Start mainline 0131 476 7741 and Admin will make an appointment with you for a donation drop off.
A reminder of the items needed for the Pantry:
- Cereals such as Rice Krispies, Cheerios, Weetabix, Variety packs (children and families like these) Children friendly cereals such as Coco Pops, honey loops etc
- Cuppa soups
- Pot noodles and cup noodles and super noodles
- Cook in sauces such as bolognaise, pasta sauces, curry sauces
- Cartons of fruit juices such as apple, orange
- Diluting juices such as blackcurrant, orange, lemon, Vimto
- Tins of puddings such as rice pudding and custard
- Tins of meats such as hot dogs, spam, corned beef
- Tins of chilli, curry, mince & peas etc.
- Fray Bentos pies
- Tins of fruit such as peaches, grapefruit, apricots
- Tins of soup – all varieties
- Tins of vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, green beans or mixed vegetables
- Tins of fish such as Tuna, sardines, mackerel
- Brown sauce
- Cooking oil
- Bisto gravy granules
- Dehydrated pasta packets such as ‘Kraft macaroni cheese’
- Biscuits such as hob nobs, chocolate digestives
- Instant coffee
Direct Line: 0131 370 9001
Head Office: 0131 476 7741