We are very fortunate in having our halls well used by church and community groups. They all contribute to our vibrant and caring community here at Granton. looking for someone to handle our hall bookings. Some of the tasks of the role include….
We are looking for someone to handle our hall bookings. This is a very worthwhile role and would urge members to consider if it’s something you could take on – even for just a year.
You need to be quite comfortable with using a computer and training in the software would be given. Some of the tasks of the role include….
- Administer annual renewals for regular non-church users
- Ensure church diary is kept up to date (either in person or by passing details to Communications Convener)
- Administer one-off bookings
- Receive enquiries
- Arrange viewing of halls if required
- Arrange for halls to be opened up and locked up after events
- Pass details of expected payment to Finance Convener
If you are interested, or would like to nominate someone that could do the job, please speak to one of the Kirk Session’s Employment Sub-group – Norman, Linda, Alan, Anne, Chas.