The Swap Shop has been busy over the last few weeks. We had some donations that few volunteers have been trying to arrange in the store room. As people keep bringing new items every day, we are still looking for more volunteers that could spare 1-2 hours/ week sorting clothes out, weighing them and putting on the rails.
We are also looking for following items for the Swap Shop;
- bathroom or luggage type of scale
- more hangers (both children and adults)
- more seasonal clothes-jackets, cardigans, scarves, hats, gloves etc.
- Halloween outfits
- party dresses and Christmas jumpers that could be used over the festive period,
- more male clothes of any kind (we are mostly getting female and children clothing but would like to have a separate rail with only male clothing)
SMALLS FOR ALL
We have also decided to support Livingstone based charity- “Smalls for all”, which collects new and used, but in good condition bras and send them to Africa. If you have any of those at home, you can also bring them to the Swap Shop and we will pass them over making sure that they will still get used.
KEEP UP TO DATE
Keep checking our website, Facebook and twitter for latest updates on guided cycling tours and bike repairing session. We are aiming to do both in the next few weeks.